Monday, January 12, 2015

Udderly Delightful!

When Great Impressions released their stamp board in December (2014) I knew right away which ones I wanted to do a class with. In the next few days I will go do a quick overview of the cards in my January 8th class.


The first stamps I picked to do was this sweet cow trio and their puns!  This type of humor is right up my alley.....and living in Wisconsin, how can you NOT like cows? And these cows are sooooo adorable!


 Cows are stamped on Copic compatible paper and mounted on coordinating red cardstock. Background paper is by Echo Park. Words are stamped on Copic compatible paper and fussy cut out and popped up. Grass is a die from Impression Obsession. Flowers are a Martha Stewart punch with gold Liquid Pearls used for the center.
Copics used are B000, G24, N0, N1, N2, R000, E55, E93 & Y32.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.