Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Cupcake? What Cupcake?

My middle daughter LOVES cupcakes. I mean, she is totally obsessed with them. So when I saw this stamp I just knew I had to make it up into a birthday card for her 17th birthday at the end of the month. I used bright pinks and turquoises as those are her favorites right now.

Background paper is a Christmas/winter paper that I thought went well for a January birthday....with those snowflakes and such a bright color! Simply scrumptious!
This stamp is by Stamping Bella (adorable stamps to choose from and such a pretty blue colored cling!) Colored with Copics and embellished with Stickles.I kept this card simple to let the stamped image really shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.