Saturday, January 17, 2015

Kitty Love!!

I was helping a costumer pick out some dies at work the other day and came across this cute kitty die on the floor. (How I missed it when it came in I have no idea....must have been my day off. Waaaa)
I couldn't help but make up a card with it right away! And with Valentine's Day next month, this was purrfect for a sweet love card!

The heart is cut out with Memory Box Open Studio stitched heart layers die. Cats die is a Precision Die by Frantic Stamper. The sentiment is Mini Sentiments by Taylored Expressions (One of my new favorites for stamps and dies!) I added some red rhinestones to bling it up some. Finished it off with some nice black ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.