Sunday, January 11, 2015

Stamping Bella

I just bought myself a bunch of Stamping Bella stamps to play around with. I've been coloring them up in my spare time and plan on doing a card class in February with them. This is one of the clings that I purchased. I call her 'Hannah loves her kitty' but Stamping Bella calls her 'Patience'.

I colored her up with reddish brown hair like my Hannah's as this stamp reminded me of her when she was little. She still loves cats and begs us for another one every day since our old cat Muffin passed away.

Even though are cat was a domestic grey fluffy short-hair tiger I colored this loved kitty in colors that reminded me of my friends tabby.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.