Thursday, November 20, 2014

Cozy Fireplace

Snow and cold and Christmas is coming, what better way to keep warm than a nice cozy fireplace? Who wouldn't like to get this sweet card in the mail? I know I would! Perfect way to say Merry Christmas!


Fireplace, logs, fire and stocking are all by Memory Box. Cats are by Impression Obsession. Greenery is a strip die by Cheery Lynn. I added red pearl accents to make the berries. Layered on top of a patterned paper to look like wall paper to bring it all together. You could add some mini ornaments to the greenery to spice it up a little....I could see those playful kitties definitely wanting to break some of those! Or how about part of a tree peeking in from one side? The options are limitless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.