Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Pretty Poinsettia

Christmas wouldn't be complete without some poinsettias!! This classic looking card is made using the Great Impressions Poinsettia stamp.I stamped it on cream colored paper with a brown ink. Colored it in using Copic Markers and cut it out with the Spellbinders Nestabilities circle dies.
I cut out burgundy paper using a Spellbinders scalloped circle die.

Background papers.....bottom paper is a patterned quilt looking snowflake. Top paper is coordinating metallic paper embossed with the Darice wire fence embossing folder. Coordinating ribbon is used to meld the two pieces of background. Everything is put together on a green cardstock that matches the greens used in the poinsettia stamp.

Put all together this card has a vintage look towards it that reminds me of my childhood. Nostalgia reigns this holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.