Thursday, November 13, 2014

Dancing Penguin

It is almost impossible to not smile and want to cuddle this adorable Dancing Penguin stamp by Great Impressions! Just looking at this little sweetie puts a smile on my face and warms my heart. He's just so dang adorable!

He reminds me of the penguin from Happy Feet. Too cute for words! (Squeeeeee)

I made this card using Teresa Collins papers, cardstock and Kpress for stamping on with black Momentos ink. Momentos is my FAVORITE ink to stamp with if I am going to be coloring with Copics.

I used the Dienamics fish tail banner dies for the saying. And highlighted the words with Copics R39 & B41. I added a little bit of tan and green twine to finish it off.

For 'Happy' (I don't know if he has a real name, but I'm going with Happy!!) I used Copics R20 for his blush, YR16 for his beak and feet, R37, R39 for his scarf, B41 for the snowflakes, C3 for his fluffy coat and outlined his face and tummy inside the fluff with C0.

I cut him out with Spellbinders Nestabilities circle dies and Viola! We are all set for dancing!! Can't you just imagine the smiles getting this little gem in the mail would give a person? Gonna send some smiles out this year! Ho! Ho! Ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.