Saturday, November 15, 2014

Gobble Gobble Gobble

Sometimes great creations are sparked from 'waste' from other creations. This cute little fella was inspired by the negative from the Elizabeth Craft Penguin Die. (The below circled section of the die.)



When I saw the cut out, I thought it looked like an alien. So added some green on the back and cut around it. Still needed something.......google eyes!! After the eyes were added, I thought it looked like a bird! Someone said it was a turkey (with Thanksgiving coming around you can imagine how quickly the mind took that leap!!)! So we came up with this card! Totally cracks me up every time I look at it!


 The fence is by Impression Obsession, tree dies from Memory Box, turkey rosette is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die strip and the turkey feet are a flower by Cheery Lynn. (So many uses for dies other than what they are intended for!!).
Gobble Gobble!! Happy Thanksgiving!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.