Sunday, November 16, 2014

Paisley Daze!!

It is no secret to those that know me really well that I LOVE Paisley!! All kinds of paisley. So when I found this little lost and lonely single paper on the sales floor I was in HEAVEN!!! And what better to go with paisley than banners? Nothing, right? It's a total country thing, I think.

There is definitely a lot going on with this page! Another simple layout that can be flipped into just about anything. I used the Dienamics fishtail banner dies to do the banners in coordinating patterns and colors. Inked them with the Aged Paper Distress Ink then punched holes in each corner with the Crop-a-dile. (Don't you LOVE that little tool?) Then I just strung my twine through and adhered to the page. I added a contrasting line of paper in bright green behind my photo mats that were embossed with one of the dot embossing folders. In the corner I used a little rosette made using the Tim Holtz Sizzix rosette die and added some green vines.

I think this might be one of my top 10 favorite pages that I have done!! What is your take on this simple layout?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.