Saturday, November 22, 2014

Rosette Snowman

 All this snow and cold has me thinking snowmen. I made this one for a class earlier in the month. Cute border die by Impression Obsession was used on the left side of the card. The snowman was made using the Tim Holtz Sizzix Rosette dies. The snowman arms are cut from a tree die by Impression Obsession. I just cut off twigs for his arms like I do at home:) The hat and scarf are from the Winter Owl die by Spellbinders. I hand cut the carrot for the nose.


I thought my little snowman turned out cute. I put the carrot nose facing up and the hat way back on the head as if he was looking up, but you could put the carrot off to the side and add eyes and a mouth with black pearls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.