Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Little Floating Reindeer



Great Impressions has come out with some really cute Christmas stamps on their recently released stamp boards. This little floating (or is he sinking?) reindeer is one of my favorites!! Just brings out the kid in me!

Isn't he just the cutest? Here I used some of the new Teresa Collins new Christmas papers for the background. I cut my ovals out using metallic text weight paper in brown and cream. I also used the metallic text weight papers for the bow that I cut out with the new Marianne die. Isn't is adorable?


I used the following Copics:
  B41 for the snowflakes,  
  R37, R39 for the scarf,
   E21, E23, E93 for the reindeer
  (E93 being used only for the insides of the ears)
 and then finished is off by using
Clear Wink of Stella for glittery accents. 

Speaking of Wink of Stella....have you tried any of them yet? Do you like the brush or the pen ones the best? I've used both and can't get enough of them. And by all the buzz in the blog world, no one else can either! If you haven't tried them out yet, you really should!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.