Sunday, November 23, 2014

Snow Friends


This cute little card is made with a stamp by  C & C Designs and colored with Copic markers.

You'll notice that I tend to do a lot with the Copic markers. These are simply the BEST markers around. They are an alcohol ink and SUPER for blending. And with over 350 different colors, I can always find a color combination that I like. Even though I DO think they need more purples (but I like that I can mix two markers together to get the purple I want and the markers don't cross contaminate!!) For more information on Copic Markers check out https://copicmarker.com/
But I digress.

Back to the card. C.C. Designs makes tons of cute stamps. These cute little guys were purchased at Picture This and used in a class that I taught there. I used this colorful snowflake paper by Bella Blvd. as the backdrop for my stamp as well as coordinating purple cardstock. I added some matching ribbon and a snowflake by Impression Obsession. I popped out a Candi dot in the center and embellished with Crystal Stickles. I used the Versa ink square 'Cement' to ink around the stamped image.

Contact me for information on the Copic colors I used to complete this stamp!

Happy Snow Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.