Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Perfect in Plaid

A couple days ago I told you I had found some time to get some scrapbook pages made. Here is another one of the ones I created using a simple basic design. Once again you can use pretty much anything to flip this into a page to fit your needs.

The colors and patterns in this one were made with the inspiration of some pictures that I need to scrapbook of one of my nephews on a camping trip.

I cut the banners different lengths and embossed 2 of them in different patterns to give the page more texture. I also inked the banners with a white ink to help that texture pop a little  more.

I left a large white rectangle to either put a row of smaller pictures in, a title or some journaling. Or perhaps a combination of the three. I inked the white and the stars with a brown ink to give it a little more bang and popped up a couple of the stars for even more dimension.

Oh, and this was another of those lonely single sheets still left on the sales floor.You could hear the poor thing crying (or maybe that was me?) So sad to see those poor lonely papers!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.