Friday, November 21, 2014

White On White

Using white on white for your cards can make them look classy. I like using white on white for winter cards. I made this card for a class I taught at Picture This.




Started with a white card base. White card stock embossed with a snowflake embossing folder cut to 5 1/4 x 4 then adhered to the top. Then card stock torn into strips to make 2 different size hills was added next. I added Crystal Stickles to make the hills and selected snow flakes stand out. Then added my Marianne Filagree Snowman (both layers) to the top. I did cut off the little hanging part from the head. You may remember that I used this die in a card earlier this month. http://craftingconnieo.blogspot.com/2014/10/filigree-snowmen.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. I will try to answer any questions as soon as they are posed.